Following last year’s successful event, Topcliffe Primary School in Birmingham hosted a day of hands-on experiences of ‘Using Innovative Technologies in the Classroom’ featuring input from the TEL Echoes project team.
Researchers presented work undertaken in five different schools. The process of digital story creation and web portals was presented and participants had the opportunity to get involved in workshops and discussions with staff, children and researchers.
This event formed part of the ESRC’s Festival of Social Science.
- Where: Topcliffe Primary School, Birmingham, B35 6BS
- When: 8th November 2012, 10:30 am – 2:30 pm (launch at 10:30am)
Contact Dr Karen Guldberg firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is being organised by
- Dr Karen Guldberg, The Autism Centre for Education and Research, University of Birmingham, in partnership with:
- Dr Sarah Parsons, University of Southampton
- Dr Wendy Keay-Bright, University of Wales Institute, Cardiff
- Dr Kaska Porayska-Pomsta, London Knowledge Lab, University of London
- Dr Oliver Joubert, Aldebaran Robotics
- Ian Lowe, Head teacher, Topcliffe Primary School